- Submission of minimum two pages abstracts has been prolonged till April 1, 2017.
- The deadline for Submission of Full Papers has been prolonged till April 10, 2017.
- Notification of acceptance April 1, 2017 for abstracts; April 15, 2017 for full papers.
- Deadline for Early Registration Fee May 1, 2017.
- Program Аnnouncement June 1, 2017.
The increasing necessity to solve complex problems in
Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
requires the development of new ideas and innovative methods for providing solutions.
The purpose of the Congress is to bring together the experts and young researchers in an effort to
facilitate the exchange of ideas in topics of mutual interests and to serve as a platform for establishing
links between research groups with complementary activities and to encourage them for
collaboration in times to come. The community of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics will
benefit from this interaction, acquainting them with advanced methods which can highly assist
in tackling complex mechanical problems.
This meeting has an international character and is open for all fields of theoretical and applied mechanics.